Have a look at more resumes. These resumes will help you in finding perfect job.
Sample Video Editor Resume
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
To join an advertising, greeting card or other illustration-reliant company that values and requires expert free-hand artwork in order to meet the visual art needs of that company´s clients and to attain a higher level of personal satisfaction in the application of my talents.
Bachelor of fine arts,1993
Framingham State College, Framingham, MA
Dedicated professional looking for a career opportunity with a dynamic organization that will utilize my video editing experience and creative energy.
Fall Semester 1997/Spring Semester 1998
Fall Semester 1998/Spring Semester 1999
Watkins Institute of Art and Design, Nashville, TN
I was a student in the film program, studying screenwriting, production, and film history.
Fall Semester 1995/Spring Semester 1996
Fall Semester 1996/Spring Semester 1997
Vol State Community College, Gallatin, TN
- Writer/director Betsy Hill, Girl Detective mystery serial (six chapters, 2007)
- Writer/director Cassandra King web series (four chapters, 2006)
- Videographer Whaley/Zorger Wedding (September 2007)
- Videographer Boller/Paczkowski Wedding (August 2007)
- Firm Videographer, Somerset CPAs (2004-2007)
Internet Content Manager
Brybelly Holdings, Inc. May 2007 - Present
As the primary Internet Content Manager, I am responsible for maintaining and updating the company's retail websites. Brybelly Holdings, Inc. has three separate divisions: XYZ which sells playing cards, poker chips, and other gaming accessories, All abc which sells the complete line of Thomas the Train children's toys, and ProExtensions which sells hair extension beauty products. It is my responsibility to update the fifteen retail sites from these three divisions. This includes writing product descriptions which highlight the sales features of the products in question, as well as creating dynamic artwork using Photoshop. I also track sales orders, run reports on the success ratios of the company's various eBay auctions, and out-of-stock temporarily and permanently discontinued products.
Somerset CPAs, P.C. February 2002 - May 2007
As the Executive Assistant for the Tax department and backup for the Construction and Real Estate departments, I assisted three of the firm's principals directly, as well as providing administrative assistance to the managers, supervisors and staff members in their departments. In this role I learned to work for several people with very different personalities and management styles simultaneously.
scheduling and confirming appointments, drafting correspondence, filing, copying documents, and creating PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets.
Skills & Abilities:
- Videography expertise in filming and editing using Apple's Final Cut software.
- Proven track record in problem solving, communication and time management skills.
- Solid experience in a professional work environment and with organizational structures.
- Self-starter who does not need to be monitored to get the work done.
- Fast learner who takes instruction well.
- Prompt, reliable and experienced in meeting crucial deadlines.
- Works well in groups as well as independently, can take control of a situation and act as a leader.
- Strong word processing and editing skills.
- Varied computer knowledge, certified in the latest versions of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage and Outlook) as well as Photoshop.
- Types 70 wpm.